søndag den 5. oktober 2014

One month later

You read correct.. if you read the title of this post, that is. I've officially been here for a month. A whole month.. well, actually not really, because I went home for two days, but you get the point.



There's actually not much to say, since not much have happened since my last post (thank god), so I want to take the time to mention some things I've learned during my stay here:

  • If you get hurt, cry for approximately 10 seconds and then get on your bike and continue with your life. This is something I've learned from Lola and it proves to be effective. She haven't needed to spend more time yet, at least.
  • Always question plots and reasons. I should start writing down questions that Art and Lola ask whenever I tell them the plots and things from various books and movies. This would make an epic letter to a ton of authors.
  • The world is split into baddies and goodies. That's it. No in between, Now continue your life with this new found, unusable information.
  • If someone lies to you, scream 'you liar' at them. This proves effective, Art has proven this, but how exactly, I don't know.
  • If someone has games on their phone, they are god. No doubt.
I don't exactly think that this was what my parents had in mind I would learn, when I left the nest, but it's better than nothing.. eh?

In other news: IT IS THE  MONTH OF HALLOWEEN AND I AM SO EXCITED.

Though the original reaction to me wanting to dress up for Halloween was met by the 'are-you-still-trick-and-treating'-reaction by Lola and Art, they quickly got over it and became really excited by this and their hearts shattered by my 'I-have-never-had-a-halloween'-reply to their reaction.
Anyway, their costume suggestions were the following:
  • Zombie
  • Werewolf
  • Vampire
  • Ghost
I suggested Katniss, because that'd be a whole lot easier and they were also against this idea.. 'not scary', but this was obviously before they learned the true badass-ness that Katniss' being is made out of.. but now they agree.
I won.
Their hearts have been pierced by Katniss' arrows and she is now Lola's idol.

In two weeks Rebecca and her boyfriend arrives to visit and two weeks from then, I'll be going home on a visit and this seems bearable and I'm excited.

I know the trip home will be needed, because a rather terrifying, horrid thing has happened to me.....I'm starting to think cleaning is funny. Yes, my beloved parents. You read correctly.
Like, I am making a competition of it. 'How quickly can you do this', 'what happens if you do it like that', 'O-M-G! LOOK, those bubbles..hehe' and this is not me (haha, pun unintended) and I don't like it... and what is happening to me - is this what werewolves feel like?

An embarrassing thing happend to me while....hoovering (how embarrassing and pathetic is your life when your funniest stories are from cleaning?).. I was home alone and I was doing the thing you do with hetty the hoover and I started singing at the top of my lungs in the belief that I'd be able to hear it if someone came home. Note to self; you can't.
So in came Mette and I pathetically thought I'd be able to play it off as the television.. no such luck.


I have been home alone this entire weekend (I started watching 'How To Train Your Dragon' and Lola and Art have clearly never been told that if you don't take care of the cd, the movie will be ruined..THERE IS NO GOD)..and I am becoming as mad as the mad hatter. This is no lie. This is what no human interaction does to me.
So it'd probably be best if I got off the computer, before I start making no sense.


Love, Lea.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi babe. Nice job, you've learned a lot so far.
    Me and all of my boyfriends (i quote you: ...Rebecca and her boyfriends arrives...) are also looking forward to see you again and have tons of fun !!!
    - Rebecca

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Idiot. I am looking forward. Only 3 dayssss!! xx

      Slet