onsdag den 24. september 2014

Wednesday Webbin'

Hollaaaaaaaaa, I've been up in da club.. for realz, yo.

actual footage of me dancing

Okay, I actually have been clubbing, as mentioned in my previous post. This marvellous event went down with two other vikings au pairs, Julia and Mia, whom are both a pair of very nice and drunk girls.
It was alright. I mean, definitely an experience in itself, but I must say I prefer clubbing in my home town. I mean, who has snakes in nightclubs? (??????????!!!!!!!!)
There is really nothing more worthy to mention than those snakes. What is up with that?

If you look past my wild youth, I have solved the hugest mystery of the century. Are you ready? To be honest, I don't think you are, but here we go anyway:
I have solved how to avoid Art and Lola becoming hysteric and drama queen-y when biking home....... you simply shoot off as many Harry Potter facts as you can - this will result in them forgetting what we're doing and you can basically get off the hook with anything as long as you remember this magic trick (get it? get iiiit?)
EXPELLIARMUS CRYING!

In other news; I've also experienced that sometimes certain feelings just bring you down, no matter how cool, hip and fresh you are - what I also learned is that making a 'feels' playlist is a very good cure.
I mean, I made one before I left Denmark, I made one when all the things with Jacob went down the hobbit hole and I made one a few nights ago, when I tried figuring out what exactly was going on in my life.
So.. if you need to know what I pleasure my ears with during this recent period of time (and even if you don't), I'll leave it here for you (please note that this is in no particular order, or maybe it is? I don't think I'm enough of an adult to really know, I need an adultier adult plz?!):

  • Ed Sheeran - Photograph
  • The Script - For The First Time
  • Demi Lovato - In Case
  • The 1975 - Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You?
  • Coldplay - Magic
  • Bastille - Oblivion
  • Kodaline - High Hopes
  • The Script - Superheroes
  • Ed Sheeran - Wake Me Up
  • The Script - Hail Rain or Sunshine
  • The 1975 - Settle Down
  • Taylor Swift - Long Live
  • Coldplay - Fix You
  • Oasis - Wonderwall
  • Taylor Swift - State Of  Grace
  • Ed Sheeran - All Of The Stars (as I'm writing this song, I'm realizing how long this list is)
  • Jonas Brothers - Turn Right
  • Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
  • Avril Lavigne - I Will Be 
  • Birdy - Light Me Up
  • Taylor Swift - Mine
  • Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
  • Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
  • Adele - Make You Feel My Love
  • Demi Lovato - Nightingale
  • Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (I can't listen to this without crying, so I usually skip it)
  • Ariana Grande - Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
  • Mcfly feat. Taio Cruz - Shine A Light 
Okay. Looking back at this, I realize it's quite the peculiar mess and I would most likely not be allowed to ever DJ any party, but it's good for reading and dealing with feels, so feel free to have a listen.
pssshhhttt

In more exciting and other news; I'm going home in 71 days to party in well known surroundings with all my old friends and I couldn't be more excited, which is kind of a shame really.. but yeah, I'm very excited to be inside V-town's small borders again.
Home is where the heart is and my heart is currently getting drunk at 'Det lille' (they don't have snakes, which is the point in this deep quote)

Speaking of deep quotes, just yesterday I remembered this one that was printed on my soap (wow! I know) a few years ago:
,,Listening to the birds sing, waiting for the rain"
This quote has become something to me, it has reached a point of relevance... I am basically walking around in autumn clothing in summer weather. I repeat, I am wearing hot clothes in hot weather, because I was deceived to believe that it would rain a lot by now.
It has been a lie. I repeat, it has all been a lie.
I am very much waiting for the rain.

On a serious note and therefore a more serious quote, I am leaving you with this quote to ponder until I post again, because it's become one of my favourites and I'm obsessed with it basically.
- Beau Taplin
I'll leave you with this, work is calling my holy name.
Love, Lea.

ps. this is what I look like animal-fied



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar