fredag den 19. september 2014

Shake it off

SO... long time, no blogging.... today has been horrid, to say the least... but I'm gonna take advice from good ol' T-Sweezy and shake it off.

You see, right now, I don't particularly fancy (that's British slang for want, get innn) seeing another child for 5 years, seeing as I suffered from the worst day in the 'life of an Au Pair''s history.
This involved screaming, crying and a broken bike.
While I wanted to do this:
I probably ended up being more like this:

I will take all of this as an opportunity to shape and mature... Yeah, right. This is what you all want to hear, but currently I am sitting in my room eating Cadbury chocolate, like the grown woman I am. You see, I actually wanted to eat Marabou chocolate, but apparently the country that is England don't sell other chocolate than Cadbury and Nestlé and I will tell you this; Cadbury is the worst excuse for chocolate in this world. You heard read me. Life is hard on the other side of the ocean.


ANYWAY, a few days ago I went out to eat with a lovely, Finnish au pair called Mia, whom I'm going clubbing with tomorrow evening, along with a Swedish Au pair, so it will be like the vikings invading Britain all over again.
They are very determined on getting very drunk and finding that lovely, British guy, but since I am not (and have discovered that he doesn't exist), I will work as the ultimate wing woman... and I will be looking like this in the corner of Pryzm:


I have been here for two weeks now, time has passed quickly, though I'm working so hard that it actually feels as if I've been here for at least a month.
I have lots of mixed feelings concerning this party tomorrow, because I'm so used to being amongst my best friends and now here I am in a foreign country, going clubbing with two girls, who are practically strangers. It will be different; it's just that I'm unsure of whether it'll be a good, or bad different.
I guess time will tell and I will be the first to admit which of the above it is.

I hope my mum reads this and sees how much Taylor Swift there is on the internet, so she'll be cured from her newfound internet and social media obsession, which results in me being able to say that my blog helps cure people from mental disorders. 

That is all for today, I think. 
I'm going on another adventure tomorrow, too... this marvellous, amazing adventure consists of trying to find a pair of pants to a decent price.

Love, Lea.

PS. British boys:
except for the boy with the hella good hair




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar